This makes 3 of these I’ve built so far. Such a useful module. I’m really pleased with how the pcb panel has come out. Finally figured out how to make holes in the coloured resist layer – it was of course really easy!
I’ve been meaning to add a few of these to my system for a while to compliment the Ornament & Crime’s I’ve already built. It was also an opportunity to try some ideas with creating panel graphics using the copper layer. I have to say I’m pleased with the results although the colour may not be to everyones taste!
So I haven’t been great at keeping up to date with what I’ve been up to. To be honest I’ve been having to much fun playing with my synth to stop and write about it.
I’ve got quite a few more modules finished now – so many in fact they no longer all fit in my makeshift case. The prospect of building a proper case is looming large on the horizon. Perhaps I ought to build two, at the rate I’m building it won’t take me long to fill them!Read more »