I designed this little Gate and Trigger extractor tile. It works nicely – just got to re-do the board as I managed to flip the board dimensions!
The mighty Aquaserge! Another fine gig with added comedy created by the very small stage.
And yes, it’s another crappy picture! It was dark and I was busy dancing. You’re lucky you even got a picture.
If you don’t know the band – go and check them out…… right now…… you don’t need to go to the loo…… or eat…… or sleep……
This makes 3 of these I’ve built so far. Such a useful module. I’m really pleased with how the pcb panel has come out. Finally figured out how to make holes in the coloured resist layer – it was of course really easy!
I’ve been meaning to add a few of these to my system for a while to compliment the Ornament & Crime’s I’ve already built. It was also an opportunity to try some ideas with creating panel graphics using the copper layer. I have to say I’m pleased with the results although the colour may not be to everyones taste!