A few of my builds so far this year
A few of the modules I’ve built so far this year.
From left to right:
- CGS transistor AND gate.
- Dual 3 input op-amp OR gates, my design based on something I found in an op-amp datasheet.
- Ian Fritz Analog XOR.
- Ian Fritz AR/AD envelope with added range switch.
- Serge/CGS 1973 VCF based filter with added V/oct input, tweaked resonance and modifications to the input and outputs to run at Euro levels.
- A prototype of something I’m working on! It works fine but I need to streamline the circuitry a little.
- Hiding in the edge of the shot is a voltage processor.
Glamour shot from another angle!
Below is the distribution boards I’ve just made up for the case I’m re-building.